Holiday Activity and Food Coordinator
Full time / fixed term to 29/4/2023
Neighbourhoods & Partnerships
We are passionate about supporting children and families in Sefton. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team helping eligible children access enriching activities and food during the school holidays
The successful applicant will work to develop the current positive partnerships across a range of agencies and community organisations to further develop the Holiday Activity and Food Programme. You will be trusted to take ownership of your work. At the same time, we will make sure you have all the training and support you need to get off to a flying start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing effective methods of engagement to promote the importance of the HAF programme
- Develop an outreach and marketing programme, ensuring that the programme is attractive and accessible to all eligible children, young people, and their families.
- Develop innovative partnerships to reach a wide range of eligible children and young people
- To ensure that families, where needed, are linked to other local services or agencies to ensure a joined-up and efficient approach, for example, signposting and sharing resources.
- To engage with delivery partners to ensure that systems are in place to monitor and evaluate the programme on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all delivery partners meet the HAF programme statutory requirements.
- To Line manage the HAF Administration assistant
Please note that all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for these jobs (as given in the Person Specification) and who want to apply under the Disability Confident Scheme will be invited to interview.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.