Holiday Activity and Food Administration Assistant
We are passionate about supporting children and families in Sefton. This is a great opportunity to become part of the team helping eligible children access enriching activities and food during the school holidays
The successful applicant will support the Holiday Activity and Food Coordinator in delivering the programme across the borough. You will be trusted to take ownership of your work. At the same time, we will make sure you have all the training and support you need to get off to a flying start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative, clerical, and financial procedures, to include use of Agresso and I Want Finance.
- Input and maintain record keeping within the relevant council information management systems /filing systems and databases.
- Ensure all record keeping complies with data protection principles and requirements.
- Coordinate diary and meeting arrangements, room bookings and preparation of materials to support a meeting or event.
- Act as a point of contact for the service including general telephone enquiries in a professional and welcoming manner redirecting enquiries of a more complex nature to the project coordinator.
- Assist in the production, analysis, and monitoring of information on performance indicators and other relevant measures, as required.
Please note that all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for these jobs (as given in the Person Specification) and who want to apply under the Disability Confident Scheme will be invited to interview.
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CV’s (unless specified on the advert).
Please fully complete the online application form.